Tuesday, September 01, 2009

September Girl

It's been a long time..

The last time I posted was almost about a year ago. Wow, time really flies huh. BUT, that's not what I'm up for, in the early hours of the morning, when I should be fast asleep to get up in time for my class. No, I'm here, writing on my previously defunct, long-abandoned blog, coz I got some sorely needed inspiration. (Yeah, it finds you at the weirdest times, weirdest of hours, but most importantly, at the most unexpected moments.) Anyway, to get to what I really wanted to talk about here, my inspiration was about my writing. I'd been having a bit of a writer's block for a long time now, and I'd frequently wonder why. It used to be so easy for me to just write something. And then I understood. Most people, when they write something good, get it from inside, from the heart. I realized how, whenever I've written something that I myself actually liked, it drew from my personal experiences or feelings and thoughts, if nothing else. Don't get me wrong, any fool with a good grasp of the language and some articulation can write. But to write something that makes you go, "Wow..", or even fall silent, it's gotta be heartfelt.

Also, I just bloody love writing!! :D It's back! Woooohoooooo!!!!! Haha, yeah, I'm happy. :) I should probably explain how it feels. It's like seeing the sun from a flight in the early morning breaking through the clouds this way..humbling, awe-inspiring, surreal, and beautiful. (oh yea, I took that picture :D)

Oh, I got loadsss more to say, but some other time. This blog ain't going anywhere. :D

P.S.: I saw ripples across the moon....it was beautiful.

No comments: